Tuesday 17 May 2011

Berserker grav tanks finished

Hi guys, my Berserker grav tank unit finished, the photos aren't great, have been playing around with Picasa, but can't seem to get the colours accurate, don't worry about the baby in the bunny suit, in all good movies the cavalry always arrives to save the day, I'm sure this will be no different, the teddy bear and the bunny suit baby are my 2nd and 3rd sculpting attempts, I think they turned out alright, what do you think?








































6 comments:

  1. Very good work, the bases are great and the bunny aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! very menacing!
    I love the blue reflection on the car

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so stealing the sensor/eye tentacles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent models and just love the bases you have done.

    The grav tank turning his head to the sound of the crying bunny definitely gives me the creeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, the blue on the car was an accident, its supposed to be a blue burned out car and the original paint hasn't been burned on some of it.

    ReplyDelete